Saturday, October 15, 2011

4 month already and Fall has arrived!!!

Well it's been a whole month since I posted anything, so I thought that I better update....Thank goodness it has FINALLY cooled down here, most days have been 70-80 degrees, but you can feel a bit of that Southern chill in the air.

Mom was here last week for 8 days visiting and it was a lot of fun. Jason had to go to Wyoming, so it was great to have her here with us, we shopped, ate out, did the pumpkin patch and of course she was the Laundry Queen while she was here!!!!

The pumpkin patch was especially fun, they have Cinderella Pumpkin, which everyone calls Georgia Bulldog pumkins and I'm not sure why, cause they don't look like Bulldogs!!!!




The first quarter has ended for the girls at TSA and they both did amazing with their grades, I'm so proud of them and how well they've been adjusting to life here, I wish it was that easy for me!!!! Lexi went this past week to Camp with the 6th grade classes and had a blast. She even went on a zip line and climbed a huge rock wall, I could NEVER do a zip line I'm way too scared of heights. I think this was a great bonding experience for all of the kids and teachers, they also did a lot of Bible study while they were there and I think Lexi is really enjoying that part of school, it makes me happy. Lily is just finishing up cheerleading this next week and I'm pretty happy about that too, it's been rather hard getting a bunch of 1st graders to pay attention and cheer for an hour straight.

We also have a great park just up the street from our house and the girls love it there, it's so nice to be able to go there this time of year and let them run around.





We're looking forward to heading to the "mountains" (they aren't really mountains, but that what people call it!) next weekend with Jason's boss and wife, they recently built a new weekend home up there and we're going to go visit. There is a town up there a lot like Levenworth, Wa, so I'm looking forward to walking around and checking it out, it will be great to get a way for a few days.

We're also excited to head home the middle of December to spead the holidays with family and friends, I can't wait just to step off the plane and feel like I'm home!!! In January my friend Mandi will hopefully be coming for a long weekend visit and in February my best friend Tarisa is coming and bringing my sweet nephews with her, I'm sooooo excited to see them and show them all around Macon. The girls are so excited to see them as well and I know Jason will be too.

Well, I think that's all for now, hope y'all are doing well.

Love and hugs-
Holly

3 comments:

  1. Hey Holly --- Glad you guys are continuing to adjust to southern life....especially the girls!!! Love the photos, keep them coming.

    Big hugs to all of you!
    ~ Kathy, Victor & Charlie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Southern Beauties,

    You look DARLING in these pictures! I love seeing your smiling faces!!! (....I'm sure you've become a Southern Beauty too, Jason!!!).

    I am VERY excited to see your park, your school and everything else when I come visit in February!!! Wooo HOO!!! But before then, I am SO HAPPY that I will see you here in December!!!

    Love Always, Tarisa Jo Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying our beautiful fall weather! Enjoy our 9 months of perfect weather with a few smattering of chills :)

    ReplyDelete