Monday, October 24, 2011

Helen, Georgia!!!!

This weekend was so nice and relaxing for all of us!!! We were able to join Jason's boss Alan and his wife  Debbie up at their mountain house for the weekend. The house was beautiful and just like a home you would see in the Northwest, since they are from Oregon as well. I get so use to all these Southern homes, I forget the architecture that we have back home and miss it so much!!!

While we were there, we went about 30 minutes North of their home to Helen, Georgia. It is the cutest Swiss Village ever!!! I have never been to Leavenworth, Washington, but I assume it is a lot like that. We shopped, people watched, ate lunch and just took in the scenery and enjoyed the awesome Fall weather here in Georgia....it was about 75 degrees and wonderful!!!!

We stayed with Alan and Debbie till Sunday and then headed back to reality, so Jason could leave this morning for a quick trip to Florida this week and back to school for the girls. It was an great time away and good family-bonding-time for all of us!!!! I can't wait to go back soon.


Our little Family in Helen, Ga.



Lexi and Lily, my little tourists

We stopped on the way back at this beautiful Pottery Store right on the river and had to get a picture of Lex.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful...glad you guys are loving GA so much and getting to explore together as a family!!! :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete