Sunday, July 15, 2012

I miss this.....

I woke up this morning and kept wishing I was back home, the thing I kept thinking of was a sight I've seen probably everyday of my life since living in Oregon and really did I even appreciate it? Mt. Hood...I just missed driving down the road and looking out east and always seeing that beautiful sight that reminds me of home. I wish I would of appreciated it more when I was there and can't wait to see it soon, so hears a picture for everyone to enjoy.


I'm sure most of my Oregon friends don't even realize it's there half the time we're so used to it, but maybe we should all appreciate the little things. I sure wish I could see it right now.

Hope everyone is having a great summer, take the time to look around today and be grateful for what you have!!!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment